What is BioEnergetic Assessment?
A non-invasive way of tapping into the body’s communication system intended to see which parts of the body may be under stress and to assess which factors may be needed to create the possibility of bringing it back to a state of health. A BioEnergetic Assessment is not a medical diagnosis but instead is designed to energetically evaluate imbalances in the body.
Once imbalances are identified, then a health plan can be devised.
NutritionWorks Holistic Health is a holistic health clinic specializing in BioEnergetic Medicine, holistic health care, health coaching, and more. We know that the body is a flow system, and disease is a result of malnutrition and/or toxic load in the body. BioEnergetic Assessment involves eavesdropping in on the communication system of the body to find what it needs to maintain health. Our deepest desire is to move people through a healing process rather than support them with long term supplementation. We do not provide any medical or psychological advice, opinion, treatments, or diagnosis. Our services are not a substitute for health care advice and services from licensed health care professionals. Instead we provide complementary and alternative medicine energetic assessments, products, and educational information to our clients to assist them in restoring balance and energetic flow in the body; thereby, creating the opportunity for the body to heal naturally.
- Initial Consultation $150 (includes both visits)
- Meet with a BioEnergetic practitioner to discuss your health concerns and history.
- Initial BioEnergetic Assessment designed to determine if there are imbalances within the organs and systems.
- Follow up appointment to receive a Report of Findings and Recommendations to learn results, recommendations, and answer any questions.
- Sustainable Health Restoration Program
- Do you want the opportunity to get rid of your symptoms once and for all? Then this is for you. A full body cleansing and restoration program that includes a personalized supplement program that is designed to work with the design of your body along with working one on one with your BioEnergetic practitioner to set wellness goals for a healthy life.
- Natural Symptom Management
- Using Nutrition Response Testing®, a practitioner will advise you as to what specific nutrition is recommended for your body that may help manage your symptoms naturally. You also receive education on better diet and lifestyle choices intended to help with your symptoms.
- Supplement Compatibility Testing/Nutritional Evaluation
- This program is intended to evaluate your supplementary regime by meeting with a BioEnergetic practitioner intended to determine your exact vitamin, mineral, and other nutrient needs.
- Stress/Emotional Support
- Flower Essence Remedies- This program is designed to support your emotional health naturally through a customized flower essence program.
- Emotional Center Point Release (ECPR)- A non-psychological complementary and alternative medicine technique designed to help clear emotional imbalances and stressful life events from the heart and mind. Once a protocol is performed, a specific flower essence is recommended that is intended to help with full emotional release.
- Heart Math®- Use this heart centered breathing technique to help relax and manage your daily stress. This program is not only intended to calm you down in the moment, but it also provides you with the opportunity to learn how to manage stress for the long run. This can benefit you long term both physically and emotionally.
- We do not provide any kind of psychotherapy or psychological counseling with our stress/emotional support programs. Our stress/emotional support programs, including the use of Flower Essences, ECPR, and HeartMath® are not substitutes for psychological advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and they do not replace the services of licensed mental health care professionals. Rather our emotional support programs are only offered as complementary and alternative medicine approaches for stress management and emotional health. Complementary and alternative medicine methods such as Flower Essences, ECPR, and HeartMath® are self-regulated and the State of Iowa does not license, certify, or register practitioners of these methods.
- Thinking Session
- Sit down for thirty minutes with your practitioner to discuss any of your health concerns and questions, or work on your personal wellness goals.
- Holistic Health Coaching
- Sit down one on one with a Certified Holistic Health Coach who can help educate, motivate and guide you toward lifestyle and behavior choices that can support optimal well-being. Goal setting, food education, and integrating healthy lifestyle choices are all benefits of this. The aim of a Health Coach is to help you extract the most benefit of your wellness visions and goals in an extremely personalized way.
- Environmental/Food Sensitivity Testing
- A BioEnergetic practitioner can help assess your body’s specific food and environmental sensitivities.
- Product Testing
- A BioEnergetic practitioner can help test your body care, makeup, skin care, hair care, and more to see if it is compatible with your body.
- Monthly Events
- Each month a BioEnergetic practitioner will host a free talk on relevant health topics, while educating about the design of the body. You will have the opportunity to learn about the different services offered here and how each program is designed to assist the body to heal itself.
- Each month the Certified Health Coach will host a free talk on different health topics involving food, nutrition, exercise, relaxation, sleep, and more. You will have the opportunity to learn how to implement healthy lifestyle changes along your health journey.
- If you or someone you know has interest in learning more about holistic health or any particular health topic, our practitioners and health coach are available to speak off site as well. Ask the front desk for more information.
Talk to your BioEnergetic practitioner today to learn more about any of the services offered here.
While we can't guarantee any specific results and the following testimonial does not constitute a warranty or predication regarding the outcome of an individual using our services for any particular issue or problem, our clients report having positive experiences. Here is what one client had to say: